Taxi Göteborg Ekonomisk förening, with organisation no. 757200-4351 ("Taxi Göteborg") is responsible for the processing of your personal data (personal data controller). For Taxi Göteborg, integrity is part of our promise to you as a customer and a way to distinguish ourselves from rogue taxi companies. Both during the taxi journey and when your personal data is processed, you should always feel confident in that we put your privacy first. Therefore, it is obvious to us to always protect your personal data in the best possible way and follow all applicable laws and regulations for data protection.
When we write "you" below, we mean both you as a private customer and you as a business customer.
If you want to get in touch with us for questions concerning your personal data or if you want to exercise any of your rights, you can reach us at Taxi Göteborg most easily at email@example.com.
How we process your personal data
It is important for us to be as clear as possible about how we process your personal data. In the table below, you can read about why we process your personal data, which categories of personal data we process and what is the legal basis for our processing. You can also read about how long we process your data.
All collection and processing of your personal data is done for the overall purposes of carrying out a trip for you and complying with applicable laws and regulations.
To carry out your trip
To be able to come and pick the customer up.
Address and time regarding pick-up location and destination, the name of the traveler and their telephone number.
The processing is necessary to carry out our service to the customer.
We delete the associated information after two (2) years, provided the customer has no debts to us.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
What personal data do we process?
What is the legal basis for the processing?
How long do we store your personal data?
Who can access your personal data?
Your personal data is processed as a starting point only by Taxi Göteborg. However, we may share your data with our internal and external IT providers. Any other suppliers that we employ may also gain access to all personal data that we process about you, however only to the extent necessary in order to fulfill their obligations in relation to us. All suppliers only process personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
Data transfer outside the EU/EEA
As a general rule, Taxi Göteborg processes your personal data within the EU/EEA, but we may in some cases use suppliers outside the EU/EEA. When we transfer personal data outside the EU/EEA, this is only done when we have a legal basis for it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations for data protection.
You have certain rights regarding the processing of your personal data, see description of your rights below. To exercise your rights, you are welcome to contact us via the contact details shown above.
- Right of access: You have the right to receive confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed as well as access to information about how the personal data is processed, for example the purposes of the processing and which categories of personal data the processing applies to. You also have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that is being processed.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have incorrect personal data corrected without undue delay, and by providing information to supplement incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure (The right to be forgotten): Under certain conditions, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. Such conditions exist if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed, if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing, if you object to the processing and there is no legitimate reason to continue with the processing that weighs more heavily, when the personal data has been processed illegally or if the personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation to which Taxi Göteborg is subject.
- Right to limitation of processing: Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. Such conditions exist if you dispute the correctness of the data (however only for a period of time that gives us the opportunity to check this), if the processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of the personal data and instead request a limitation of the use of the data, if you need the personal data for validation or legal defence claims despite the fact that we no longer need the personal data for the purpose of the processing or if you have objected to the processing and we have not carried out a check of whether our legitimate interest in processing your personal data outweighs your interest in not having your personal data processed.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data based on a balancing of interests.
- Right to file a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish supervisory authority (the Swedish Data Protection Authority, which in 2018 changed its name from the Data Inspectorate) or another appropriate supervisory authority that exercises supervision over the processing of personal data.
- Right to data portability: You also have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format and have the right to transfer this to another personal data controller (data portability). The right to data portability exists when the processing is based on your consent or on an agreement and the processing is automated. You have the right to transfer the personal data directly from us to another personal data controller when this is technically possible.